My first recommendation is my new found Thai restaurant in Orem, UT. Thai Evergreen
Why the Recommendation
After living in Thailand for almost a year, our family grew to love the people, culture and food. Since our return, it seems Thai food locations are popping up all over. Call it the new “Mexican Food” trend.
We have patronized many local Thai restaurants, at least 6 in Utah Valley alone. I’ve come to enjoy the food, people and entrepreneurship of Thai Evergreen. What I’m worried about, is how few people realize the key benefits to Thai Evergreen.
My key reasons for the recommendation include:
- Price – Most Thai places range pricing from 10 to 12$ a plate. Thai Evergreen is currently 7 to 9$ a plate.
- Food – Quality of meat and serving sizes are very generous.
- Environment – Family owned and operated. Often see Thavone’s son playing around the store.
- Dessert – Most people don’t have Thai dessert, but I love it. Thai Mango Sticky Rice is excellent.
- Flavoring – The dishes have fantastic unique flavoring, instead of the similar flavors for dishes.
Please, if you like Thai food, and support entrepreneurship, visit Thai Evergreen. If you don’t like it, I’ll buy you a meal at Cafe Rio. By David Przybyla
1360 S. SandHill Dr.
Orem, UT 84058
Mon-Sat 10AM – 10PM, Closed Sunday
For Take Out: 801.221.3765