Baby Trend Jogging Stroller – The Navigator
Suggested MSRP: $250.00 Owned: 2 years +
We’ve owned this stroller for a couple of years now, and I have had enough experience with it to offer a complete review. I was recently out taking my kids on a walk when I realized I should inform others about this stroller. It has its advantages and limitations.
1. It’s not, by any means a “Jogging Stroller.” I’m not sure why Baby Trend would identify it as such. The stroller actually starts to shake when you begin a fast walk or light jog. It’s so bad a shake, that my kids like to “hum” and listen to their voice bounce around. Definitely not for jogging.
2. Craftsmanship is okay. We had it less than a year, and the front wheel just busted, no use other than simple walks around the block. Not too happy with it breaking so easily. The larger wheels help for curbs and dirt roads, but I’m not sure I trust the craftsmanship to go off-roading with it.
1. Service – When we did have the front wheel break for no reason, the warranty was still valid, and we sent it back, it was repaired quickly and shipped back. I’m thankful to Baby Trend for making that process very easy.
2. Space – I love the space my kids have to be in their own world. Plenty of space for storage, kids and everything else. I do love the room.
1. Size – It’s wider than most strollers; obviously, but it goes through doors fine, and I really don’t mind it. The thinner models (front back) probably are more attractive, but I am indifferent on this. It’s heavy too; my wife cannot lift it into the car without some help.
I think, if you need something to stroll around the block with your kids, this is a good answer. For going to the mall, Disneyland, high adventure, I’d probably go with something else. As of right now, if I had to do it over again, I’d probably try something else out.